These guys really know their stuff. Mold isn't something you want to mess around with. I have an autoimmune issue that is triggered intensely by mold. I had a leaky roof that caused a damp environment in my ceiling. I had mold growth in my insulation and didn't know it until cutting into the ceiling. Once opened the smell of the mustiness filled the house.
Mohamed came to the rescue. Fast, efficient, thorough, courteous and an all around pleasure to work with. He explained everything he did. He found another wet area, removed all of the mold. Applied a mold prevention coating, Wiped everything down, vacuumed up and more. The air in in the house smells clean now and my peace of mind is restored, and my health issues have subsided. Don't wait if you have a mold issue. Your health depends on it. Highly recommend RiskFree!!